Since you are here , you are obviously aware of what is a gleam giveaway. Anyway gleam.io provides a platform for brands or individuals to build competitions and pick winners randomly from the participants .
Here is a few things you might want to remember when you enter a gleam competition .
- Get as many entries as you can get ,that means you will need a some social media accounts like twitter , twitch, youtube,instagram, pinterest etc. There is a chance you might be able to win with just one entry, but don’t take it. The more entries you make, the more chance you have .
- Many competitions have daily entries, which means you can get an extra entry by revisiting the competition next day . We have setup a bookmark feature in this website which will help you not to forget those competitions with recurring entries
- Join the competitions earlier to avail all those daily entries. Some competitions are stopped when they decide have enough entries, so don’t wait for it.
- Regularly check your emails to see if you have won any giveaways. You might get one to three days (depends on the organizer) to contact them and send your shipping details.
- Most giveaways do not check whether your social media accounts are legit or not. Yes ,you can use fake accounts and still win the competitions. But sometimes they do mention they will verify the accounts.
- Read the Terms and conditions . Some competitions are regional and you might need a local shipping address. Sometimes you will have to bear the shipping charges.